Offering the ultimate in coastal land holding, "K'Gari" is a stunning 100-acre farm commanding 400-meters of absolute ocean frontage, providing you your own secure private access to pristine beachside living on some of NSW North Coast's most popular holiday and reputed surf break destinations.
Secured with perpetual development consent to build just 50-meters from the beach, architecturally designed plans showcase an exquisite five-bedroom residence working in simpatico with the natural environment to capture 360 degree sweeping vistas across the majestic Pacific Ocean, magnificent coastline and distant mountain ranges.
Presently K'Gari is complete with modern lifestyle dwelling and guest accommodation. The main cabin contains 2/3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, comfortable lounge and large open plan kitchen and dining which opens up to the entertaining deck.
Central to the home is the exceptionally large open plan kitchen, featuring stunning custom cabinetry and beautifully crafted red cedar island bench. Adjoining the kitchen is the central dining area that leads directly onto the expansive outside deck area.
Featuring ocean views, the east-facing deck is the perfect space for year-round entertaining. Enjoy alfresco dining with family and friends cooking in the outdoor pizza oven or simply sit back and relax, drink in hand, soaking up all the peaceful and natural beauty of your immediate surroundings.
Complementing the main cabin, the second dwelling provides two additional substantially sized bedrooms, huge living area and beautifully presented bathroom and laundry area. Both cabins are powered by solar battery units, supported with backup generators, instant gas water heating and are sufficiently supplied by two large rain water tanks totalling approximately 67,000-litres of naturally fresh water.
"K'Gari" also provides the opportunity to earn passive income with the recently fenced 40-acre paddocks, equipped with new cattle yards, solar electric fencing, 30,000-litres of water tank supply and sizeable 360 qm four bay shed. Fitted with three large roller doors the shed is perfect for a multitude of machinery, tools and lifestyle toys.
Whilst living in this ideal retreat of privacy and seclusion, you are only minutes to the shops and convenience of the local amenity close by in Wardell including just an easy 20-minute drive to all the major shopping hubs, local airport, entertainment venues and popular cafes and restaurants of Ballina and Byron Bay just beyond.
Truly encompassed by a wildlife corridor, natural flora and fauna abound. Here you are spoiled by the extensive array of wildlife and waterbirds on your doorstep. Privately witness spectacular acrobatic displays of migrating whales, swim with dolphins, greet kangaroos milling around the front lawn and watch as a diverse scope of aquatic birds dive and dance on the coastal breezes. With recreational vehicles restricted from the immediate beach area, only very few local residents can easily access and share the immediate shoreline, enjoying this secluded piece of paradise.
Rarely available and highly regarded, land of this unique size in this unsurpassed location, coupled with perpetual development consent is to be treasured, as all the hard work is done for you. This property delivers so many healthy lifestyle opportunities from secluded beach walks, refreshing salt water swims, surfing to beachside fishing and that's all before breakfast! Spoilt for choice this is a lifestyle so few have the chance to relish, start enjoying this unrivalled beachside location and begin living your dreams today.
- "K'Gari" is a stunning property comprising 100 acres or 40 hectares of pristine coastal land
- Approximately 400-meters of absolute beach frontage where privacy and seclusion abound
- Secure perpetual Building DA and approvals in place for development just 50-meters from the beach
- Sweeping 360-degree views capturing the ever-reaching ocean horizon, sand dune dotted coastlines and mountain range scenes
- Ocean view deck with built-in breakfast bar, pizza oven, covered dining and sun lounge area
- Featuring outdoor bath perfect to indulge, relax and unwind under a multitude of stars
- Privately secure automated gated entrance
- Two access roads via Walshes Lane and Boundary Creek Road
- Extensive living accommodation and amenity, enjoying sustainable living whilst being completely off grid
- Equipped with solar battery energy, extensive rain water tank supply, back-up generator and instant gas water heating
- Extensive north-east facing raised garden beds ideal for organically homegrown produce
- Income potential from newly refenced 40-acre paddocks, incorporating solar powered electric fencing, extensive machinery shed, two water tanks holding approx. 30,000-litres for livestock and newly installed cattle yards
- Just 20-minutes' drive to exceptional one stop shopping in Ballina and easy access to the Ballina/Byron Gateway Airport
- Completely embraced by surrounding natural wildlife and fauna corridor, relax watching acrobatic displays from migrating whales and dolphins at play
- Enjoy beach walks, refreshing swims, surf the breaks or cast a line in the waves each day
- Highly treasured living and lifestyle opportunity making an ideal investment and legacy for generations to come
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.