With a location that is second to none and complete with the highest quality inclusions, this home is one that will impress the whole family and is one you need to see.
Boasting an ideal north-facing aspect, this home is sun-drenched throughout the whole day and is the most ideal home for those that love to entertain, with a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. Featuring a spacious, open-plan kitchen that overlooks the extensive living and dining area. The modern kitchen features stone benchtops, central island with breakfast bar, soft-close drawers and doors, 900mm stainless-steel appliances, tiled splashback, dishwasher, pantry cupboard and high quality SMEG appliances.
Features you will enjoy:
- Wide front door with intruder-proof screen door
- Open-plan living and dining area off the kitchen, with sliding door access to the alfresco
- Media room with downlights
- Four good-sized bedrooms, three with fitted built-in wardrobes, the main with fitted walk-in wardrobe
- Main bedroom with ensuite, featuring stone-top vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and shower
- Family bathroom with stone-top vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles, bath and shower
- Laundry with external access
- Tiled undercover alfresco entertainment area with downlights
- Beautifully manicured low-maintenance backyard
- Oversized double automated garage, with epoxy floor and internal access
- Walking distance to local bus services
- 2.5km to Carmel Village
- 4.6km to the upcoming Box Hill City Centre
- 8.1km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 500m to Galloway Park
- 1.6km to Hannaford Avenue Reserve
Located in the heart of a rapidly growing and family-friendly community on a 375sqm block, this stunning single-level home is packed with extras. In a highly sought-after location within 3-minutes drive to the upcoming shopping centre the Carmel Village, this house is conveniently located within a short distance to all local and upcoming amenities that Box Hill has to offer.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.