Nestled in a tightly held coastal suburb, this home boasts a convenient lifestyle with an abundance of amenities at your doorstep. Situated in a family-friendly street is this single-level three-bedroom home which will please the most discerning of buyers.
If you are looking for a single-level, neat-as-a-pin home, in a quiet, peaceful location, you will go a long way to find a better alternative. This house is bound to attract a lot of attention. If you are after a relaxed coastal lifestyle you'll love what this home has to offer, in a sought-after location with close proximity to neighbourhood shops, sporting fields, public transport and the stunning beaches which define the picturesque South Coast.
The home is set on an expansive 754 sqm parcel of land that is perfect for children, pets or gardening enthusiasts. The large covered sunroom at the rear of the home provides the perfect space for entertaining, kids to play and as a second living option. Enjoy views of the escarpment from the rear of the home. The kitchen and three-way bathroom have been updated, still allowing further potential for you to add your own finishing touch to this home.
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Lock-up garage with workshop and storage
- Work from home with an office set up in the garage
- Solar panels
- Large fully fenced backyard with room for a veggie patch or swimming pool (STCA)
- Perfect for a young family, downsizer or investor
- Incredible potential to add your own finishing touches
- Architectural plans for alterations and additions to the rear of the property
This is an unbeatable location with a myriad of lifestyle attractions a heartbeat away. Within close proximity to parks, shops, bus stop, skate park, bike track and a two-minute drive to Jones' Beach, Minnamurra River or the Golf Club and offers new homeowners a fantastic active outdoor lifestyle.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.