This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a parcel of land of just over half an acre with active DA approval to build a home. The shed and enviro cycle septic form part of the substantial commencement and the shed is approved with a shower and toilet.
The site has an Enviro-septic system in place and there is mains power and water connected. The site is also fenced and planted with privacy screens.
- Very desirable 2321sqm block with an existing triple car garage with shower and toilet
- DA approved plans for a four-bedroom home with substantial commencement
- Fully fenced site surrounded by quality homes, established screening on three sides
- Mains power & water connected and Enviro-cycle septic onsite
- Lots of off-street parking, perfect for a tradesperson or similar
- Great location with plenty of scopes to improve and develop
Just a 15-minute drive to Hyams Beach and Huskisson in Jervis Bay and 6-minutes to the IGA shopping hub in St Georges Basin.
For all enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.