Experience the quintessential Brunswick Heads lifestyle in this beautifully-appointed family home set amongst a tranquil bushland setting. Offering the perfect fusion of modernity and warmth, the contemporary new residence sits opposite a walking trail to the picturesque Simpsons Creek. Just minutes to the vibrant town centre, there is simply nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
One of Brunswick’s most beloved natural attractions, the crystal clear waters of Simpsons Creek are perfect for enjoying on leisurely summer days. Grab a floaty and drift gently into town, enjoy a refreshing swim or kayak the full 16km round-trip to observe an array of biodiverse marine and birdlife, Tea Tree forests and mangroves.
Revealing an impressive floorpan thoughtfully designed for spacious family living and featuring plenty of room for guests, the ground level showcases a generous open-plan living and dining area flowing out to a covered entertaining space. Wide format floor tiles maximise the sense of scale, while ducted air con and plenty of natural light create a comfortable year-round environment.
Home chef’s will delight in the contemporary kitchen with a suite of quality appliances, sleek waterfall-edge island bench and a fully equipped butler’s pantry with dishwasher and additional storage. Offering welcome versatility, a second living area makes an ideal media room, playroom or even fifth bedroom, while the bright and airy study is perfect for those who work from home.
Entertain with ease on the covered patio overlooking the landscaped fire pit area bordered by timeless sandstone rocks, while children and pets are free to enjoy the secure, fully-fenced gardens.
Moving upstairs, the space continues with an additional family-friendly living area, while the impressive master suite offers a luxurious ensuite with walk-in shower and striking double vanity. There’s a large walk-in robe plus a private north-east facing balcony enjoying idyllic views over the leafy reserve. Three further bedrooms all feature built-in robes, while the contemporary main bathroom offers a separate tub and shower.
The landscaped tropical gardens are appealingly low-maintenance and are serviced by an automatic irrigation system. A 6kW solar system and water tank are eco-friendly additions, and the double garage with stylish and easy-care epoxy finish features internal access.
Perfectly designed for families seeking a brand new home in one of the North Coast's most sought-after seaside towns, this exceptional property is just few minutes drive or an 8 minute cycle to an eclectic array of cafes, boutiques, restaurants and the iconic Hotel Brunswick. Spend weekends at the stunning Torakina Beach or enjoy a surf at Main Beach, while it’s just a stroll to the local children’s playground or pre-school. Byron Bay, Mullumbimby and Ocean Shores are all under 15 minutes away, and the Gold Coast International Airport is just 37 minutes to the north.
- Peaceful, family friendly location opposite a tranquil bushland reserve
- Just a 1 min stroll through the bush to scenic Simpsons Creek
- As new contemporary haven spans two spacious levels
- Choose from three separate living areas plus a home office
- High quality chef’s kitchen with sleek induction cooktop and fully equipped butler’s pantry
- Luxe master suite with private balcony, walk-in robe, stunning ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms, immaculate family bathroom
- Covered entertaining terrace overlooks fire pit area and tropical gardens
- Ducted air-con, 6kW solar system, garden irrigation, water tank
- Excellent storage throughout, double automatic garage
- Stroll to kids’ park, Lilly Pilly Preschool
- 8 min cycle to Brunswick’s vibrant town centre
- Short drive or cycle to primary school
- 7 mins to Coles Ocean Shores, 10 mins to Mullumbimby
- Just 15 minutes to the heart of Byron Bay
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries..